However, if I can stay focused, I'll be able to rock it. And then I can return to the flipping business. Remind me of this the next time I have my eye on a cute pair of shoes...I need to remember this is going to be a marathon not a sprint. Long term low spending people. LONG TERM.
“You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.” A.A. Milne Winnie-the-Pooh
Friday, February 4, 2011
Day 4: Snow day
Totally edgy. I mean 4 snow days later of not leaving the house, I am ready to get out. Instead I've been watching HGTV, "Flip This House" and the "Nate Burkus Show." I am so itchy to buy a new place, fix it up and sell it, I can hardly stand it. I don't know if I can stand it. I've got a little less than two years before I need to buy a house again to prevent a tax nightmare, and I'm going to need every minute of it to pay down the old credit cards. I guess I can at least say I refigured out my finances this week. I can really bust out the bills if I can keep my spending under control. I think we all know that is a really big IF.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment